DN200 Ultrasonic Cold Water Meter.
Length = 350mm.
Starting Flow Rate = 0.2 m3/hr.
Q1 (Minimum Flow Rate) = 0.8 m3/hr.
Q3 (Permanent Flow Rate) = 400 m3/hr.
Liquid Temperature = 0.1 up to 50 º C.
Weight = 45kg.
- Dual beam ultrasonic technology for precise and ultra reliable metering
- No moving parts
- Excellent long-term stability and reliability
- Battery powered -up to 15 years life expectancy
- Rugged mechanical design – Submersible (IP68)
- Extremely sensitive and accurate in low flows
- Bi-directional – including bi-directional outputs (digital and analog)
- Flexible data formats including flow directions, flow rates and volumes
- AMR and cellular networks ready with alerts and statistics features
- Multiline LCD
- Programmable Display (units and outputs resolution)
- EMI / RFI Protection
- MID 2014/32/EU (based on OIML R49:2013, EN 14154 and ISO 4064:2014)
- WRAS Approved
- Maximum Working Pressure – 16 bar
- Liquid Temperature – 0.1 up to 50 º C
- Configuration – Compact – The display is built in to the unit
- Power Source – 2 D size Li-battery: up to 15 years life time
- Environmental protection – IP68, ambient temperature -25º C up to +55º C
- Data Logger – Volumes and alarms data (48KB, 4130 data points)