Sontex Superstatic 789 compact energy meter used for measuring energy consumption in heating and cooling applications. Ideal for Heat Interface Units (HIU's) and billing applications.
Class 2 MID approved to EN1434, RHI Compliant.
- 1/2" BSP Connection (DN15). 110mm Length.
- Composite body. Maximum temperature 90 Deg. C.
- Compact Mounted Static Flow Sensor with 0.6m Signal Cable.
- 1.5m Direct Mount Pt1000 Temperature Sensors + 1/2" x M10 Bush.
- Nominal Flow qp 1.5 m3/hr.
- 6+1 Year Battery with Pulse or MBus Output.
- Glycol Tolerant / Programmable with Ofgem Approved Documentation.
- Supplied with Unions / Tails.
- Return / Outlet Pipe Install (Flow install available on request).
If you prefer to receive a quotation or looking to purchase in quantity please contact us with your enquiry.
Technical Data Sheet