Collection: Elster QA Quantometers
Elster Quantometers are highly reliable gas meters which meet the highest standards. By using the quantometers in production and heating processes, it is possible to control flow of gas precisely and therefore optimise the use of energy. They work on the principle of the rotating turbine wheel. The rotation of the turbine wheel is proportional to the volume of the flowing gas.
- DVGW – approved.
- Compact in size.
- High reliability & standards.
- Optional pulse output facility.
- Suitable for various gases.
- Rangeability: up to 1:20
- Flow ranges: 1.6 -1,600 m³/h (56 – 56,000 ft³/h)
- Diameters: DN 25 – 150
- Pressure rates: PN 4, PN 16, ANSI 150
- Gas temperature QA: -10°C to +60°C (14° to 140°F)
- Ambient temperature QA: -20°C to +70°C (-4° to 158°F)
- Ambient- / gas temperature QAe: 0°C to +50°C (32° to 122°F)
Sorry, there are no products in this collection