Collection: Common CGT-02 Quantometers
CGT-02 series turbine gas meters are flow meters designed to measure quantity of gases. The meters are mainly used for gas flow ranges from 6.5 up to 6500 m3/h. The CGT series gas meters are applied in measurement systems where high accuracy is required: transportation of natural gas, primary and secondary measurements, control metering of the natural gas and non aggressive technical gases in industry and flow measurement for technical purposes.
- CGT50 - 300
- Fitted with low frequency pulse output as standard
- Flanged PN16 connection
- Cast Iron or Carbon Steel, suitable for natural gas and LPG -20 to 60C
- Inline turbine gas meters with flanged PN16 connections, PN25, PN40, ANSI 150, 300.600.
- For horizontal or vertical pipelines with 2 x DN straight lengths
- Rangeability 1:20, Meters read in cubic metres, index can be head rotated through 360 deg.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection