- Single jet meter WRAS & MID approval up to R=630 (DN 80 & 100)
- Q3 - Nominal Flow Rate = 63.0m3/hr
- Length = 350mm, DN80 PN16 Flange Connection
- Maximum Temperature 50 Deg. C
- Glass/Metal register as standard
- Modular rotating flanges
- High dynamic range
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- Aquila V4 Data Sheet
Product image is for illustration purposes and may not reflect the exact product listing
AQUILA V4 is a bulk meter designed for network metering or for invoicing
substantial quantities of cold water. It is characterised by its very high measuring dynamic, insensitivity to disturbance and easy maintenance.
AQUILA V4 is modular and can be fitted with IZAR radio or the pulse emitter
IZAR PULSE, gateway to other systems. Its modular rotating flanges make for
easy installation on all types of piping, even when resizing is necessary.
It has a CE certificate (MID) and complies with the EN 14154, OIML R49 and ISO
4054 standards in the horizontal position. However, its performance is largely
superior to that required by the regulations, for high and low flow rates alike.