- Reads manufacturers' DDs in their native format from any HART® registered or unregistered device. No translations needed.
- ATEX (Intrinsically Safe) and non-Atex models available.
- Rechargeable Battery with 10 hrs continuous, 20hrs standard use and 200 hrs standby / hibernate.
- Charging cradle with USB connection.
- No subscriptions required.
- Commission devices.
- Reconfiguration for process changes.
- Troubleshoot devices with HART®.
The MFC5150 HART® Communicator is Meriam’s latest addition to our product line of calibrators and communicators. Available in ATEX (intrinsically safe) and non‐ATEX models, the MFC5150 directly reads device descriptions without any translations or subscriptions, enabling communication to take place with any registered or unregistered HART® device ensuring your HART® transmitter will connect, regardless of brand or model.
The MFC5150 is built on the SDC‐625 infrastructure and runs Windows CE. With a 1GHz processor and an 4GB Micro SD card, the communicator is ideal for all your data storage needs. The 4.3 inch touchscreen provides excellent anti‐glare viewing, allowing the user comfortable use in darkness or in bright sunlight.
All functions are easily navigated via the full QWERTY keyboard and intuitive icons similar to that of a smart phone. There are also hyperlink menu paths, teachable device specific shortcuts, instant on, multiple languages, help context, video’s and TAB access to panes similar to a computer.