Float Level Switches
Liquid level float switch range. Robust, reliable, versatile and easily adaptable.
Detection level of dosing tanks. steam condensate, hot water storage, on / off pump control, maximum-minimum level control.
- Detection Length: 52mm to 1100mm
- Accuracy: + / - 3mm
- Connection: DIN DN65 Flange. Others on request.
- Mounting Orientation: Top or Side
- Materials: EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L), PVC, PP, PTFE, PVDF
- Switch Options: Micro-switch contact (AMM), reed switch (AMR), pneumatic switch(AMP), inductive switch (AMD)
- Explosion Proof enclosure on request.
All Stockshed float operated liquid level switches operate on the basic buoyancy principle. The float sits on the liquid surface, partially submerged, and travels the same distance the liquid level rises or falls. As a result, the float level switch offers an extremely reliable and repeatable level solution normally used for narrow level differential applications such as high level or low level alarm.
Our range of float level controls use a simple float and magnetic coupling action. As the float rises or falls with liquid level, it triggers a switch actuating magnet, causing switch operation. Our float operated level switches are available for top (vertical) or side (horizontal) mounting. A wide range of dry contact, hermetically sealed and pneumatic switch mechanisms are also available.
Please contact us with your enquiry for magnetically operated float level switches.
There are no products to list in this category.